Achieve more than academic success.
The Direct Master’s Accelerator (Direct MAP) is a one-semester program designed specifically for international students who have an advanced level of English-language proficiency and who also want the academic, cultural and professional support to thrive in your graduate program at Adelphi. As a Direct MAP student, you will earn a semester’s worth of credits towards your degree while benefiting from additional professional and research courses tailored to your needs and goals.
- FOR THE HIGH-ACHIEVING INTERNATIONAL STUDENT, the Direct MAP provides an exclusive and academically rigorous first semester experience.
- HAVE PRIORITY ACCESS to a selection of courses hand-picked by your academic advisor, to match your unique interests and career goals.
- PREPARE FOR YOUR SUCCESS with coaches and mentors who help ensure you get the most out of your education and your experience in the United States.
- EXPAND YOUR NETWORK through career preparation and programming that deepens your connection to the University, your fellow students and potential employers.
- FULLY INTEGRATED COURSES, meaning you’ll attend all of your classes alongside domestic students
|1 semester||Preset – all integrated courses||9||Standard Progression||Master’s Degree|
To apply for Adelphi University’s Direct Master’s Accelerator Program, you should meet the following qualifications:
|Minimum GPA||Minimum TOEFL®||Minimum IELTS™||Minimum Pearson Versant™||Minimum Password|
|Only one of the scores below required|
|3.5 GPA*||80 (no sub-score below 18) below 6.0||6.5 (no sub-score below 6.0)||70 (no sub-score below 54)
|6.5 (no sub-score below 6.0)
* A GPA of 3.25 is required for acceptance into the TESOL (M.A.) or Sport Management (M.S.) programs, and a GPA of 3.5 is required for all business programs for Direct MAP.
Sample Curriculum: Direct MAP for M.B.A.
|PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS
Professional Development and Analytical Skills II
Graduate Course I: Management of Technology
Graduate Course II: Corporate Finance
Graduate Course III: Negotiations for the Business Professional
|9 CREDITS TOWARD YOUR DEGREE|