Adelphi International Undergraduate Dining
Undergraduate students who live on campus are required to have a meal plan. This way, you’ll have easy access to delicious American and international food. Plus, you don’t have to wash dishes!
- All-you-care-to-eat meals at the Post Hall dining hall
- FREE all-day Sunday brunch at the Post Hall dining hall
- Choose from the salad bar, entrees, pizza, desserts, international specialties and vegetarian options.
- Vegetarian and Halal options available
In addition to Post Hall Dining, there are many retail dining options on campus. Some of the most popular ones include University Café, Underground Café and #Cheeseplease.
Meal plan options:
On-campus meal plan
Undergraduate students living on campus are required to have a dining plan. This way, you can easily eat while you’re on campus for classes, group meetings and other events.
- 12 meals per week for dining at Post Hall
- Free access to Sunday brunch at Post Hall
- $250 in Panther dollars for retail dining
All prices are in U.S. dollars. You can upgrade your meal plan to include more meals per week, if you’d like.
|Summer 2018||Fall 2018||Spring 2019||Summer 2019|
|Per Semester*||$1,400 USD||$2,075 USD||$2,158 USD||$700 USD|
Prices are estimated and subject to change.
Off-campus meal plans
Adelphi also offers two convenient Commuter Meal Plans for non-resident students.
It is not required, but we recommend that undergraduate students who are approved to live off campus purchase a Commuter Meal Plan for when they are on campus for classes, group meetings and other events. With a Commuter Meal Plan, students have the option to add money to their Adelphi ID cards in order to take advantage of tax savings and enjoy the convenience of a meal plan. Please note that you will still need to buy some groceries or meals on your own when living off campus.
Commuter Meal Plan Features:
- Money can be added to the card at any time at a minimum amount of $50.
- Choose from the salad bar, entrees, pizza, desserts, international specialties, and vegetarian options at the all-you-care-to-eat Post Hall Dining for just one low price.
- In addition to all-you-care-to-eat meals at Post Hall, there are many retail dining options on campus. Some of the most popular ones include University Café, Underground Café, and Legends Café and Juice Bar.
- Commuter Meal Plans must be purchased at the Meal Plan Office in the UC Café.
Commuter meal plan pricing and packages are on a per-semester basis. You can add more money to your card at any time at a minimum of $50. To purchase a Commuter Meal Plan you must visit the Meal Plan Office in the UC Café upon arrival.
The following packages are available to give you the best value for your money:
- Add $250 to your card and get three free all-you-care-to-eat meals at Post Dining Hall.
- Add $500 to your card and get $50 BONUS = $550.
*Because dining options are limited during the summer semester, students will receive a set amount of Panther Dollars to spend on retail dining.