Meet Abimbola Ayodele, MBA Finance Student from Nigeria
Welcome to the Adelphi International blog!
Want to be the next Jonathan Larson, award-winning playwright of Rent? Or follow in the footsteps of Joseph DiLallo, a software engineer at Google? For these alumni and many others, Adelphi was their next step to greatness. And with more than a century of academic excellence, Adelphi can do the same for you. If you’re thinking about studying internationally, what better location than a short train ride to cosmopolitan New York City? Of course, getting a great education halfway around the world is a big decision. That’s why this blog will provide lots of helpful information each week. Check back often to find:
- Tips for applying to Adelphi as an international student
- Insights into how to make the most of your college experience
- Advice for adjusting to a new school, country and culture
- You can easily get to Adelphi from all around the world – John F Kennedy International Airport is less than 20km away.
- You’ll join a welcoming international community, because Adelphi has students from close to 50 countries.
- You have a choice of more than 50 degree programs to study at Adelphi.
- You get to be close to exciting New York City, yet live on one of America’s safest campuses (named #20 by University Primetime).
- You’ll get 24/7 multi-lingual support, access to fun American cultural events and an academic experience tailored specifically for international students, thanks to the Undergraduate Accelerator.
- What the Adelphi application process is like
- About Adelphi
- Benefits of the Undergraduate Accelerator