Welcome to the Adelphi International blog!
Want to be the next Jonathan Larson, award-winning playwright of Rent? Or follow in the footsteps of Joseph DiLallo, a software engineer at Google?
For these alumni and many others, Adelphi was their next step to greatness. And with more than a century of academic excellence, Adelphi can do the same for you. If you’re thinking about studying internationally, what better location than a short train ride to cosmopolitan New York City?
Of course, getting a great education halfway around the world is a big decision. That’s why this blog will provide lots of helpful information each week. Check back often to find:
- Tips for applying to Adelphi as an international student
- Insights into how to make the most of your college experience
- Advice for adjusting to a new school, country and culture
In the meantime, download your free Adelphi University guidebook so you can learn more about our accelerator programs for international students, Adelphi’s degree programs, student life in beautiful Garden City, New York and more.
If you’re thinking about studying internationally at Adelphi, here are five fun facts you should know!
- You can easily get to Adelphi from all around the world – John F Kennedy International Airport is less than 20km away.
- You’ll join a welcoming international community, because Adelphi has students from close to 50 countries.
- You have a choice of more than 50 degree programs to study at Adelphi.
- You get to be close to exciting New York City, yet live on one of America’s safest campuses (named #20 by University Primetime).
- You’ll get 24/7 multi-lingual support, access to fun American cultural events and an academic experience tailored specifically for international students, thanks to the Undergraduate Accelerator.
Want to learn more? Subscribe to this blog so you get the latest updates right in your inbox. Enter your email address on the right side of the page so you don’t miss a thing!
You can also check out some of these important links right now:
- What the Adelphi application process is like
- About Adelphi
- Benefits of the Undergraduate Accelerator