Life at Adelphi, Life in the US, Student Stories

Adelphi International Student Stories: Meet Priya

Pryia at the library

Meet Priya!

Home Country: India

Program: MBA specializing in Marketing

Priya is currently enrolled in Adelphi’s MBA Program with a specialization in Marketing. She chose Adelphi, to not only to live the proper college experience, but to also explore all the wonders of New York.

At a young age, Priya knew her passion for marketing would later in life turn into a career. With the help of Adelphi’s professors, classes and resources she feels prepared to graduate and use her MBA Masters Degree in the real world!

Why did you choose Adelphi?

I chose Adelphi mainly because of the location. When I saw Adelphi University New York, I knew it would be the place for me. Also, the Garden city campus is so beautiful there are always people walking around and fun things to do!

What fun things do you do on campus?

I do a lot of fun things on campus, I attend every event that AUI has. You will always find me in Post Hall if I am not in class or working. I recently went to the Latin event, the food was delicious and the music was great!

Why did you choose to specialize in Marketing?

I have always been very passionate about marketing since I was in the 9th grade. I knew I wanted to do my bachelors and master’s in marketing. After studying in this feild I have decided that I specifically wanted to go into digital marketing.

How do you feel Adelphi is helping you prepare for your future career?

As an International Student, you are always worried about getting a job on-campus; with Adelphi it has been really nice. They are always giving you that extra help that you need – it’s not just always about your classes and studies. There are so many resource on campus.

To learn more about Pryia’s Adelphi International journey check out the video below: