Academic English Program
The Academic English Program
Advance your English skills before beginning your program! Enroll in 8 or 16-week intensive English program to best prepare you for success. The 16-week option allows you to jump-start your English for a semester before entering your degree track.
Benefits to you:
- Start early, finish early: Upon meeting the required internal English testing level on campus, gain an earlier start towards your degree track. Students have the opportunity to retest their English at the end of the eight weeks and to potentially accelerate the completion of their degree program.
- No test score required: An English test score is not mandatory to start. Receive a full offer for Academic English and be placed into the appropriate level class upon arrival. If you do have a test score, you will receive a full packaged academic offer when applying.
- Build confidence: The fall season marks the start of new beginnings. Live and thrive on campus for eight weeks this October. The additional time on campus will help you adjust to your new home and achieve academic success.
|8 – 16 weeks*||
Planned – All courses exclusive to Adelphi International students
*Additional semester may be required based on your English-language proficiency.
8 Weeks / 16 Weeks
|Spring 2019||Summer 2019*||Fall 2019|
|Payment Deadline||January 1, 2019||May, 8, 2019||August 5, 2019|
|Move-in Date||January 15, 2019||May 22, 2019||August 19, 2019|
|Program Start Date||January 16, 2019||May 23, 2019||August 20, 2019|
*Summer terms are 11 weeks and only offered in session 1
|Spring 2019||Fall 2019|
|Payment Deadline||March 6, 2019||October 2, 2019|
|Move-in Date||March 20, 2019||October 16, 2019|
|Program Start Date||March 21, 2019||October 17, 2019|
Academic English Program Costs
|8 Weeks||16 Weeks|
|Tuition and Fees*||$4,000||$8,000|
* Prices are subject to change
Starting Your Fall Semester Studies? You May Be Eligible for a Discount.
We are delighted to offer a fee reduction with early tuition payment.* Students enrolled in the fall semester may be eligible for the following discounts:
- Option 1: Students who pay their full balance by May 3rd will lock in last year’s tuition. They will also receive an exclusive academic year discount: Undergraduate students will receive $1,500 off their tuition, while postgraduate students will receive $500.
- Option 2: Students who pay their full balance by May 31st, will lock in last year’s cost for tuition only. Pricing will rise after this date.
*Students on payment plans are not eligible. Students participating in the 2–3 term pre-sessional bundle are not eligible. Please note that this offer is only valid for students participating in fall intake.
You've got big dreams. We'll help you realize them.
Onstage and behind the scenes, in ways big and small, our alumni are making their mark in the world. Some have reached the heights of fame and some hold positions of great influence, while others make a difference in quieter ways. Whether it’s on a local or global scale, we offer the support and resources you’ll need to make the most of your education. The only question then is: How far do you want to go?