Achieve more than academic success.
The Direct Master’s Accelerator (Direct MAP) is a one-semester program designed specifically for international students who have an advanced level of English-language proficiency and who also want the academic, cultural and professional support to thrive in your graduate program at Adelphi. As a Direct MAP student, you will earn a semester’s worth of credits towards your degree while benefiting from additional professional and research courses tailored to your needs and goals.
- FOR THE HIGH-ACHIEVING INTERNATIONAL STUDENT, the Direct MAP provides an exclusive and academically rigorous first semester experience.
- HAVE PRIORITY ACCESS to a selection of courses hand-picked by your academic advisor, to match your unique interests and career goals.
- PREPARE FOR YOUR SUCCESS with coaches and mentors who help ensure you get the most out of your education and your experience in the United States.
- EXPAND YOUR NETWORK through career preparation and programming that deepens your connection to the University, your fellow students and potential employers.
- FULLY INTEGRATED COURSES, meaning you’ll attend all of your classes alongside domestic students.
|1 semester||Preset – all integrated courses||9||Standard Progression||Master’s Degree|
To apply for Adelphi University’s Direct Master’s Accelerator Program, you should meet the following qualifications:
|Minimum GPA||Minimum TOEFL®||Minimum IELTS™||iTEP|
|Only one of the scores below required|
* A GPA of 3.25 is required for acceptance into the TESOL (MA) or Sport Management (MS) programs, and a GPA of 3.5 is required for all business programs for Direct MAP.
Sample Curriculum: Direct MAP for MBA
|PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS|
Professional Development and Analytical Skills II
Graduate Course I: Management of Technology
Graduate Course II: Corporate Finance
Graduate Course III: Negotiations for the Business Professional
|9 CREDITS TOWARD YOUR DEGREE|
YOU'VE GOT BIG DREAMS. WE'LL HELP YOU REALIZE THEM.
Onstage and behind the scenes, in ways big and small, our alumni are making their mark in the world. Some have reached the heights of fame and some hold positions of great influence, while others make a difference in quieter ways. Whether it’s on a local or global scale, we offer the support and resources you’ll need to make the most of your education. The only question then is: How far do you want to go?