Contact your local advisor before you start the steps below. Simply select your region of the world and send your advisor an email, Skype, WhatsApp, or WeChat message. We look forward to meeting you!
Middle East/North Africa
Russia/Central Asia/Eastern Europe
UK and Western Europe
To help us take into consideration your on campus housing preference at Adelphi, register your preference here.
For more information about available housing types, see here.
Final housing assignments are based on housing availability determined by Adelphi University from semester to semester. Although we try our best to ensure that your final housing assignment matches your preference, we cannot guarantee that you will get your first choice of housing.
PLEASE NOTE: the housing type issued on your initial statement of fees is not your final housing assignment. This assignment may change as your arrival date approaches. Your official housing assignmet will be sent one week prior to your program arrival date.
If you would instead prefer to live off campus, you must submit a housing waiver and have it approved prior to your arrival. Please ask your advisor about housing waivers if you want to live off campus.
After you receive your I-20, complete the following steps before booking your visa appointment:
- Schedule a free visa information and preparation session with your personal Enrollment Advisor.
- Check that the details on your I-20 are correct (including your date of birth) and make sure your name is the same as it appears on your passport.
- Prepare the documents you will need to take to the embassy when attending your visa interview.
After you complete the above steps, you should apply for your visa as soon as possible. It requires an interview with the U.S. Embassy and can sometimes take several weeks to schedule.
- Complete your Visa Application.
- Pay your I-901 (SEVIS) fee.
- Visit usembassy.gov tto learn more about scheduling your visa appointment, what to expect when you arrive and the documentation you need to take with you.
- Notify your personal Enrollment Advisor of the date and embassy of your visa appointment.
- Watch these videos to help you apply for your visa and prepare for your interview:
When purchasing your ticket to New York City, plan to arrive on or before your scheduled move-in day.
We are so excited for you to join us on campus! Airport pickup is available at John F. Kennedy (JFK), Newark Liberty (EWR), and LaGuardia (LGA) airports.
Know your move-in dates
For all application and payment deadlines as well as move-in and program start dates, please visit the Important Dates page.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!
Make your payment in full two weeks before you arrive to avoid enrollment delays.
Before you begin, please make sure you have your acceptance letter in front of you, as you will need to refer to it.
Submit payment for your tuition and fees via Flywire:
- Flywire by Peer Transfer: Please visit Adelphi International’s Flywire portal to complete the transfer process. Please note that you cannot use a US credit card or US bank account.
You will need to complete and submit the following form before your arrival.
- Immunization Form: Complete this mandatory health and immunization form prior to your arrival, as required by law. Email completed Immunization Form directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, and bring all related documents to orientation.
- Please upload your proof of vaccination to the Health Portal on eCampus once you have access to this. If you have trouble with accessing eCampus, then please send your proof of vaccination to email@example.com.