Contact your local advisor before you start the steps below. Simply select your region of the world and send your advisor an email, Skype, WhatsApp, or WeChat message. We look forward to meeting you!
Russia/Central Asia/Eastern Europe
UK and Western Europe
Ngoc Hoang (Vietnam)
+84 382 027 922
Whatsapp: +84 382 027 922
Skype: live:bichngoc.ufmEmail Ngoc Hoang
To help us take into consideration your on campus housing preference at Adelphi, register your preference here.
For more information about available housing types, see here.
Final housing assignments are based on housing availability determined by Adelphi University from semester to semester. Although we try our best to ensure that your final housing assignment matches your preference, we cannot guarantee that you will get your first choice of housing.
PLEASE NOTE: the housing type issued on your initial statement of fees is not your final housing assignment. This assignment may change as your arrival date approaches. Your official housing assignmet will be sent one week prior to your program arrival date.
If you would instead prefer to live off campus, you must submit a housing waiver and have it approved prior to your arrival. Please ask your advisor about housing waivers if you want to live off campus.
After you receive your I-20, complete the following steps before booking your visa appointment:
- Schedule a free visa information and preparation session with your personal Enrollment Advisor.
- Check that the details on your I-20 are correct (including your date of birth) and make sure your name is the same as it appears on your passport.
- Prepare the documents you will need to take to the embassy when attending your visa interview.
After you complete the above steps, you should apply for your visa as soon as possible. It requires an interview with the U.S. Embassy and can sometimes take several weeks to schedule.
- Complete your Visa Application.
- Pay your I-901 (SEVIS) fee.
- Visit usembassy.gov tto learn more about scheduling your visa appointment, what to expect when you arrive and the documentation you need to take with you.
- Notify your personal Enrollment Advisor of the date and embassy of your visa appointment.
- Watch these videos to help you apply for your visa and prepare for your interview:
When purchasing your ticket to New York City, plan to arrive on or before your scheduled move-in day.
We are so excited for you to join us on campus! Airport pickup is available at John F. Kennedy (JFK), Newark Liberty (EWR), and LaGuardia (LGA) airports.
Make your payment in full two weeks before you arrive to avoid enrollment delays.
Before you begin, please make sure you have your acceptance letter in front of you, as you will need to refer to it.
Submit payment for your tuition and fees via Flywire:
- Flywire by Peer Transfer: Please visit Adelphi International’s Flywire portal to complete the transfer process. Please note that you cannot use a US credit card or US bank account.
You will need to complete and submit the following form before your arrival.
- Immunization Form: Complete this mandatory health and immunization form prior to your arrival, as required by law. Email completed Immunization Form directly to email@example.com, and bring all related documents to orientation.
- Adelphi University is no longer requiring students to be vaccinated against COVID – 19. However, we strongly recommend that you get vaccinated prior to your arrival.
- Complete these two forms and send the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
There are many things to consider when preparing for university, let alone moving to a new country! To make your transition to the US easier, we’ve put together a list of everyday necessities.
We’ve partnered with campusSIMS to help connect you with mobile phone service. Get your US phone number in your home country and have service that’s ready to use as soon as you land. Click here to get your free SIM card.
campusSIMS helps international students get connected with mobile phone service in the US. Through campusSIMS’ exclusive partner Mint Mobile, students can sign up and get their US phone number while in their home country, and have mobile phone service ready to use as soon as they land.
Students can get low-cost, reliable mobile phone service starting at as low as $15 per month that includes:
- A free SIM card
- Unlimited talk and text
- High speed data
- Nationwide coverage on the fastest, most advanced network
For more information, visit campussims.com.